Sunday 9 June 2013

WELLCOME TO COREFITNESSNGR!



                                   WELLCOME TO COREFITNESSNGR!


WHO AM I?

I am a fitness and healthy lifestyle enthusiast with a background in sales and marketing. I am passionate about weight training, cardio and nutrition as the key to achieving a healthy body and mind.


WHAT HAVE I DONE?

I have been a fitness enthusiast for 10 years and have been exposed to many different training techniques and philosophies which have helped me develop physically, mentally and spiritually.


WHAT DO I WANT TO DO?

I desire to help people achieve their fitness and lifestyle goals with some fun and laughter thrown in!


HOW DO I WANT TO I WANT TO DO IT?

I want to achieve this through this blog: corefitnessngr , an interactive forum for us to share our experiences; victories, failures and ideas . I will update you on the latest health and fitness theories, suppliments, techniques and ideas; I will also test them out on myself as your guinea pig!




WHY DO I WANT TO DO THIS

I have the strong desire to do this because a lot of people desire to improve their health, lose weight, gain muscle etc but don’t know where and how to start. Many people can’t relate to the endless streams of fitness articles they read with their sometimes contradictory advice, or think they just don’t have the time to be fit. I want them to know they can have it all! I want to help you simplify and process all that information, so that you can make informed lifestyle choices. Why? Because I am one of you! I deal with the same work and family stress as you, so I KNOW what you are going through. I know it’s tough and I want to provide a support group for you and hopefully inspire you. We live in dangerous times from a health and fitness point of view: diabetes, obesity, heart disease and high blood pressure are just some of the enemies we face. If you want to win, join me and I promise to give you the ammunition to fight and help you find the will to win!

                                                                                                 
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                   Adeyemi  Ilugbuhi

6 comments:

  1. This is cool and you're really slim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, really appreciate it! spread the word!

      Delete
  2. Mr. Ilugbuyi Yemi, I must b sincere to you that I was aghasted at ur present physical looks which is inline with your dream (blog). Yemi u used to b one big hell of a yukozona or Andrew d giant(160 pounds or kg) way back 1999 PTI but now u remind of Rambo silverster stallon....JEZZ! More grace to ur elbow....Ilonah Emma Emeka aka FElA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fela for your wierd and wonderful observation,hope you will be a regular contributor!

      Delete
  3. Yeeemooooo,na wa ooo.u ve lost so much weight.plz i need to shed some too.wot do i do or need to take
    ?need ur personal testimony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, if i can lose weight so can you! I just need to know whom i am talking with, its pretty hard if i dont know your name , so help me out, tell me your name and what your fitness goal is,lets see what we can do,okay?

      Delete